3 Days Trip To Herzegowina From Sarajevo, Dubrovnik Or Split
OverviewYour 3-day private excursion begins when you land at the airport in Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, or Split. Meet your guide and travel by climate-controlled minivan to Mostar. Enjoy the view of the beautifully rugged mountain landscape during the journey. Arrive at your hotel in the heart of the Old Town. Begin the following day with a stroll around Mostar. Your guide will explain the history of the Old Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was originally built during the 16th century under the Ottomans before it was destroyed in during the war in the 1990’s and eventually rebuilt. Admire the cold-water Buna Spring, and pass the nearby historical Islamic complex called Blagaj Tekke. Explore the rushing waterfalls of Kravice and other interesting places in the surrounding area. Return to your Mostar hotel for the evening. On the final day, return to the airport or another accommodation in your private vehicle or with our transfer
- All entrance fees included;
- Airport transfer;
- Informative, friendly and professional guide;
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors;
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
The First day
Transfer to Mostar for three days (check in). Mostar is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country, and today is still suffering geographical division of ethnic groups. The city was the most heavily bombed of any Bosnian city during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina following the breakup of Yugoslavia. At the beginning of the war, air strikes destroyed many important buildings and structures, including the cultural and spiritual icon: The Old Bridge. The laboriously reconstructed bridge reopened in 2004 and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site famed for its 'bridge divers'. The Old Bridge area, with its pre-Ottoman, eastern Ottoman, Mediterranean and western European architectural features, is an outstanding example of a multicultural urban settlement.
You will enjoy the walking tour through Mostar city by a local tour guide. You will visit all the most important cultural and historical landmarks like: the Old Bridge, Biscevica corner, Koskin Mehmed-Pasha's Mosque, Old part of Mostar, Kujundziluk street, Kajtaz house, Karadjoz-Bey's Mosque, Museum of Hercegovina and much more... After the walking tour have lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch at own cost), return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The second day
Blagaj is the home of Buna river spring - Europe’s most beautiful, most powerful, clean and drinkable karst river spring, settled beneath several hundred meters of stone. Water comes out of a large and stunningly deep cave, which springs an amazing 43 cubic meters of water per second. After the walking tour have lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch at own cost).
Set out from Blagaj to discover the beauty of Kravice Waterfalls. 25 meter high waterfalls Kravice on River Trebizat are certainly one of the most spectacular natural sights in the world. It makes this region greatly appreciated by many visitors and campers. If it is summer season do not miss the chance to soak your feet in the fresh Trebizat water. In Our way to Kravice Waterfalls we will have a short stop in the old town Pocitelj. This once-charming medieval town is situated in the valley of the Neretva River some twenty - five kilometers from Mostar. The history of Pocitelj is continuous research subject. It is believed that dates from 1444. The town was carved right into a rocky mountainside overlooking a bend in the Neretva River and gives an appearance of a natural amphitheater. Its characteristic buildings are in Ottoman style. The Stone houses along stone pathways are unique, hidden behind high walls with delightful inner courtyards. It is testimony of a culture that values grace over external appearance. Af the end of the day we will return to the hotel.
The third day
On the final day, return to the airport or another accommodation in your private vehicle or with our transfer.
Inclusions for 3 Days Trip To Herzegowina From Sarajevo, Dubrovnik Or Split
- 2 nights accommodation;
- Entrance fees;
- Local guide;
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 3 Days Trip To Herzegowina From Sarajevo, Dubrovnik Or Split
- Drinks (available to purchase) ;
- Food and drinks, unless specified;
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Private BBQ City Tour
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- Sutjeska National Park Hike Tour from Sarajevo
- Visegrad Andricgrad Sargan Mecavnik two day tour
- Hydrospeed tour on the Neretva river
- Mountain biking tour from Blidinje nature park to Ramsko lake
- Mountain biking tour from Boracko lake Ruiste Potoci to Mostar