OverviewOur Guided desert tour of the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, a vast amount of desert trails including ancient. This desert is full of spectacular views with Arizona desert sky exploding with colors. Travel through deep canyons carved by flash flooding rains and cross and explore the Agua Fria River
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThe guided ATV tour begins approximately 45 minutes north of Phoenix in the Sonoran desert near the Agua Fria River Valley. This area, amidst the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, is perfect for off-roading. There are creek crossings and places for wash riding, as well as gorgeous views of the Arizona landscape.
You’ll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. You can hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert. Depending on trail conditions, you can enjoy 600-year-old ancient ruins!
Inclusions for 3 Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour By ATV
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 4-hours total 3 hours of riding (1 Hour for checkout and training
Exclusions for 3 Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour By ATV
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
Must be at least 7 years old to ride as a passenger
A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
All minors must be accompanied by a parent
Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All guests must speak and understand English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.