3-Hour Berlin Beer Tour
OverviewJourney through the history of beer and see why its so popular among the Berlin locals during this 3-hour tour. With your guide, stop by three different venues and enjoy a beer tasting at each location. Savor the flavors and aromas while listening to stories of Berlins neighborhoods, the relevance of the 500-year-old Purity Law, and the evolution of brewing and Biergartens in Germany. Eat a traditional German snack, gain insight into local Berlin beer culture today, and discover why Germany deserves its title as the brewing capital of the world.
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide outside of the S-Bahn Station Oranienburger Strae at 6pm to begin your 3-hour beer tour. Walk through the side streets of Berlin and learn about how beer has helped shape the city both historically and culturally. Sample and savor the tastes of beer while gaining insight on how Germany became one of the most famous beer producers worldwide, which drinks put Germany on the map, and how you can drink just like a local.
Journey off the beaten path and into some of Berlins best breweries while discovering:
- The history of beer in Germany, Berlin, and beyond
- Beer and Berlin today
- Stories, myths, and cultural practices
- An introduction to the art of beer brewing
Afterwards, conclude your tour at approximately 9pm.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Berlin Beer Tour
- Local guide
- Beer tasting at each stop
- A traditional German snack
Exclusions for 3-Hour Berlin Beer Tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Custom Walking Tour of East And West Berlin Including Double-Decker Ride
- Berlin 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Combo Tour: City Circle Plus Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Berlin Photography Walking Tour with a Professional Photographer
- Small-Group Berlin Street Art Tour and Graffiti Workshop
- Modern Berlin Walking Tour
- Private Custom 3-Hour Tour of Berlin with a Local