3-Hour Best Of Rome Guided Walking TourWrite a Review
Walk the streets of ancient Rome and listen along to your guide (with the helpful aid of headsets), as the stories of the Colosseum and the gladiators come alive. On this 3-hour tour, cross the Via dei Fori Imperiali to Piazza Venezia and admire the famous Altare della Patria. Visit the Trevi Fountain and throw a coin over your shoulder (should you wish to come back to Rome). Admire the fabulous Pantheon, and see the fountain made by Bernini in Piazza Navona.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourTour around the outside of the Colosseum, stop at the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona on your small-group tour of a maximum of 15 people. On this 3-hour walking tour, you'll explore the best attractions of Rome, all without wasting a moment of your precious time. Meet your guide in front of the Arch of Constantine, and start your discovery of the magnificent life of Ancient Rome.
See the Colosseum from the outside, and appreciate its history. Through explanations from your licensed guide, the magical moment of the gladiators will be revived for you. Cross the Fori Imperiali to stand in the Piazza Venezia, the central hub of Rome. Admire the famous Altare della Patria, where Mussolini spoke. Don't miss a visit to the Trevi Fountain (and make sure to throw a coin to come back to Rome). Then finish your tour with a stop at the Pantheon and Piazza Navona, where you'll find Bernini's Four Rivers fountain.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Best Of Rome Guided Walking Tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional licensed guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 3-Hour Best Of Rome Guided Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.