Best of Saint Petersburg 3-hour walking tour leads you to the most iconic and well-known Saint Petersburg’s attractions, from the Nevsky Prospect, to the Cathedral of Savior on Spilled Blood.Enjoy visiting the most beloved city by Pushkin, Dostoevsky and Chajkovsky with a professional tour guide.The route includes all the best of St. Petersburg that you can’t miss. Discover why the city is called the Northern Venice and you’ll know about history, art, and some interesting facts and legends. St. Petersburg will surprise you with its charm, and its spectacular architectures and theaters.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe tour begins in the real center of St. Petersburg, in front of the monument of Catherine the Great, empress of Russia was from 1762 to his death. During the tour, you will enjoy the wonderful Nevsky Prospekt, where every house has its own history. Let’s imagine a real time-machine trip and feel the atmosphere of different eras: Imperial Russia, glitter, gold, the new skyline, St. Petersburg became the capital of the country.
Among important Churches of the city, we will visit the majestic Kazan Cathedral, which is the main Cathedral of St. Petersburg, impressive from outside and breathtaking the its interior decoration.
You will continue your visit in the Savior on Spilled Blood, a unique Church, built in the magnificent neo- Russian style with its design, completely covered inside with all different mosaic panel. Pedestrian, small and fascinating streets, among the famous quays of St. Petersburg, will bring you to the central area of the city where you’ll admire the Palace Square, the heart of the northern capital.
You will enjoy the one of the most beautiful architectural ensembles in the world, created by great architects: it takes its name because of the Winter Palace.
With Winter Palace, the Alexander Column and the arch of the main building of General Staff we’ll conclude a great sights in your special Best of St. Petersburg Tour!
Inclusions for 3-Hour Best Of Saint Petersburg Guided Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Private tour
Exclusions for 3-Hour Best Of Saint Petersburg Guided Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
During the summer is forbidden to wear shorts and undershirt ( in case of visiting churches)
This tour involves a moderate amount of walking it is advised to wear comfortable shoes
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.