3-Hour Charming Night Of Shanghai With Huangpu River Cruise
OverviewEmbrace the charm of Shanghai at night by taking a Huangpu River cruise, where you'll see the blend of the historic and the modern that comprises the skyline. Afterwards, enjoy a stroll throughout some of the most popular area where you can see the lights, hear the sounds, and enjoy the heart of the nightlife in the city.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel lobby in central Shanghai to start the tour. The first stop is the People’s Square. It is the city's biggest public square in the heart of Shanghai, surrounded by some landmark buildings.
Continue your tour to the Bund, the city's famous 1.5-kilometer-long embankment along the Huangpu River. The 'architecture gallery' with splendid lights at night is particularly beautiful. The most famous and attractive sight which is at the west side of the Bund are the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance.
Afterwards, you will cruise on the Huangpu River, to see the city landmarks from a different angle and enjoy the city's landscape at night. This amazing city would surprise once again under the moonlight.
The next stops are Huaihai Fashion Road and the Xintiandi, especially the bar and restaurant area. The Huahai Road of Shanghai is a very well known cultural street that is home to several attractions such as the Site of First Communist Party National Congress, Former Residence of Songqingling and Former Residence of Sun Yat Sen. Its French style architecture is also very famous and charming.
Finally, you can stroll around the Xintiandi area at your own or be transferred back to your original pick-up point to end this tour.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Charming Night Of Shanghai With Huangpu River Cruise
- Evening coach tour escorted by English-speaking tour guide
- Huangpu River cruise ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (only hotels in central Shanghai)
Exclusions for 3-Hour Charming Night Of Shanghai With Huangpu River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel lobby located in central Shanghai. If your hotel is not located in central Shanghai, we will contact you to confirm a pick-up point, and you will need to arrange your own transport to the pick-up point.
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Shanghai Sightseeing Tour, River Cruise and Wonton-Making Lesson
- Exploring Shanghai by Bike Half-Day Tour
- 3-Hour Authentic Local Food Tour In Central Shanghai
- Private Day Trip: Suzhou and Water Town Zhouzhuang Visiting From Shanghai
- Small-Group Walking Tour: Shanghai Food Culture with a Culinary Expert
- Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch