OverviewDiscover the true heart of Chengdu on this 3-hour tour with a local guide. Explore Chengdu culture while taking a stroll through a conventional neighborhood. Taste local tea at the beautiful tea courtyard with snacks. Walk through a bustling local wet market for produce and spices while learning about local dishes. Savor a Sichuan hotpot feast that takes place at a local restaurant hidden in a residential area. This small-group tour that's limited to 8 passengers includes a guide, dinner, 4-5 food stops, Unlimited beer and soft drinks.
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide near the Narrow Wide Alley and Chengdu's Peoples Park (central location) at 4pm to embark on a memorable journey with new friends. Enjoy a short walk into the beautiful outdoor courtyard to savor local tea and snacks with locals. Learn about the local tea culture while capturing photos of the incredible tea-house. Spend about 15-20minutes of walking while exploring the local neighborhood.
On your way to the market, stop for a few street snacks that are popular with Chengdu locals. At the wet market, you'll learn about the spices and ingredients that are essential to Sichuan cooking. See the ingredients that are used to make Sichuan hotpot. Next, enjoy a full hotpot feast that is complete with two types of soup and an array of meats, vegetables and local dishes. Don't worry about what to order or how to prepare these traditional dishes as your knowledgeable guide will share tips. End your night at the boutique bar with locally made fruit wine.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Chengdu Hotpot And Market Walking Tour
- 4 to 5 food stops
- Local guide
- Unlimited beer and soft drinks
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 3-Hour Chengdu Hotpot And Market Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small-group tour is limited to a maximum of 8 people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.