3-Hour City Sightseeing Tour Of St Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewSaint-Petersburg is a mecca for lovers of beauty. You are welcomed by the Comprehensive City Tour of St.Petersburg - an excellent introduction to the second largest and most beautiful city in Russia.
Know More about this tourSt Petersburg is the imperial city of golden spires, golden domes, pastel palaces and picturesque canals. With its arrow-straight avenues, leafy parks and lovely architecture, St. Petersburg is as staggeringly impressive as New York or Paris. You see all St. Petersburg's most famous sights from the comfort of a car or minivan and with a knowledgeable and experienced guide.
During the tour you will see all the main highlights of St. Petersburg: the Winter Palace, Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, the Admiralty, Palace Square, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Naval Museum, St. Petersburg University, the Menshikov Palace, the Fine Arts Academy, the Bronze Horseman, Alexandrinsky Theatre, Smolny Cathedral, the monument to Catherine the Great, Fine Arts Square, the State Russian Museum, the Church of Resurrection on Spilled Blood as well as numerous canals and rivers and beautiful bridges across them. Your guide will tell you the story of the city, the events that have left their scars on its face, its optimistic and dramatic plans for the future, together with anecdotes about its strange, friendly and colorful inhabitants, and answer any questions you might have about this most fascinating of cities.
Inclusions for 3-Hour City Sightseeing Tour Of St Petersburg
- Hotel pick-up & drop off, Private car or mini-van transportation, Professional guide
Exclusions for 3-Hour City Sightseeing Tour Of St Petersburg
- Museums entrance fees Meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Print your voucher(s) and bring them with you to give to your guide
On your tour date, the guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby holding a sign with your name and the name of the local tour operator written on it
Supplier contact information:
Mariarose Tours (MariaRose Ltd)
191040, Russia, 22 Line V.O. 3, office 514; St. Petersburg,
24-hour help line: provided
Tour operator federal number: 016992
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Evening Shore Excursion - Chamber Classical Music Concert with Transfer
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum