3 Hour Cordoba Monuments Walking Tour
OverviewWalking tour of the most important monuments of Cordoba: Fortress of Catholic Monarchs (inside), Jewish Quarter (streets), Synagogue (inside) and Mosque-Cathedral (inside).
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour qualified local guide will take you to this walking tour of all the most important monuments of Cordoba, starting with the Fortress of the Catholic Monarchs, the residence of Ferdinand and Isabella, who reigned from this palace-fortress for 8 years, and where you will admire the very beautiful gardens of this site that was made a historical monument in 1931 and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
After this, our guide will take you to the Jewish Quarter, a complex network of little streets with a typical Andalusian flavor where you will also visit the Synagogue, built in Mudjar style and completed in 1315 where you will learn about its connection to the Jewish Culture.
This complete walking tour will finish with the visit of the most important monument of Cordoba: the Great Mosque-Cathedral, that's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important monuments in Spain and of all Andalus architecture.
Inclusions for 3 Hour Cordoba Monuments Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 3 Hour Cordoba Monuments Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.