3-Hour Cultural And Historical Walking Tour In YangonWrite a Review
From USD 29
OverviewJoin this 3 hour walking tour and explore the largest city in Myanmar, Yangon with your professional guide. Learn some local history while visit Sule Paya and take some great photos at the heritage building City Hall. Enjoy a cup of local tea or coffee and observe locals walking on the city streets. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in downtown Yangon around 8:30am and head to City Hall, one of the heritage building in the city center. The building is near to several key landmarks such as the High Court and Main Post Office. Take some great photos before we proceed to Sule Pagoda.
Sule Pagoda situated in the heart of Yangon and rises above the noisy traffic, smelly markets, and crumbling architectural reminders of colonial times. The majestic gold structures are a sight when the sun is shining on them or even when they are lit up at night. You must beware that you will have to climb a few hundred steps to get there.
Next, we move on to Botataung Pagoda on the banks of the river. Discover this beautiful pagoda and the wall are all lined with gold. Alongside the corridors inside the Pagoda one sees golden decorations on the walls and ceiling as well as ancient artifacts in vestibules. Enjoy this unique experience walking inside the pagoda and you can see a pond filled with different types of turtles under the wooden bridge.
Enjoy a cup of local tea or coffee and meet the local friendly people. Get some inside tips from a local before our driver transfer you back to your hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Cultural And Historical Walking Tour In Yangon
- Bottled water, coffee/tea break at local tea shop
- Local English speaking station guide
- Visit to Botahtaung Pagoda and Sule Pagoda
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for 3-Hour Cultural And Historical Walking Tour In Yangon
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.