3 Hour Cultural & Heritage Walk Of Pune
OverviewExperience the walking tour of Old Pune to learn about the local culture and history of Pune. Visit different Places like Shaniwarwada Fort, Ganpati Temple, Lal Mahal and many more. Visit the chaotic local streets to experience local life of people.
Know More about this tour
Start your journey with the hotel pick up and travel to Shaniwar Wada Fort using a local tuk-tuk/cab. At Shaniwar Wada fort, see this historical monument which was the seat of the Maratha Empire till 1818. Your guide would give you more insight information about the Fort and the empire.
Next travel to Kasba Ganpati, A Ganesha temple (Elephant God) and Nana Wada who was the prominent minister and statesman of the Maratha Empire during the Peshwa administration.
Next, Visit Lal Mahal. This is the place where Shivaji Maharaj lived.
Our next visit is Jyotiba Phule Mandai which is the biggest market for vegetables and fruits in the whole Pune. This is the perfect place to dwell with the local people and great for photography.
Next travel to Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple. This temple in Pune is dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesh. The temple is popular in Maharashtra and is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year. Devotees of the temple include celebrities and Chief Ministers of Maharashtra who visit during the annual ten-day Ganeshotsav festival.
Our last stop is Vishrambaug Wada, a fine mansion situated at central Punes Thorale Bajirao Road, was the luxurious residence of Peshwa Bajirao II, the last Peshwa of Maratha confederacy, in the early nineteenth century.
Your tour ends over here and you are free to explore the city on your own or your guide can arrange a tuk-tuk for you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for 3 Hour Cultural & Heritage Walk Of Pune
- English speaking local guide
- Tuk tuk ride
- Hotel Pick Up
Exclusions for 3 Hour Cultural & Heritage Walk Of Pune
- Entrance fee
- Hotel Drop Off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.