3-Hour Evening Jaipur Food Tour
OverviewThis Indian culinary tour is an engaging way to sample the famous street foods popular amongst the locals and the visitors. Jaipur, the capital of Indian state of Rajasthan, has lots to offer not only in terms of sightseeing but also Rajasthani traditional food. During this food tour in Jaipur you will visit those restaurants or local cuisine shops which even amongst those people who have been living here for many years remain a secret. This tour can be as an attempt to promote Indian food and culture to tourists looking for a way to have the real India experience.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis tour is a 3 hour long guided food tour which will begin sharp at 5pm in the evening. The walking and rickshaw tour consists of sampling 5 to 6 different Indian food dishes from up to 8 different food vendors spread all over city.
During the food tour you will walk through beautiful narrow lanes to visit the famous vendors where local heights wait in long queue for their number to have the specialties of Rajasthan. At the established food places which are spread all across city, you will be served with unlimited food like Jaipur ki dal kachori, Tikiya cholae, Paetha, Jaipuri kulfi, Lassi, Rabdi,etc and drinks!
During the tour basic amenities like bottled water, wipes, sanitizer and rickshaw ride will be provided at no extra cost. Keeping in mind the taste as well as safety and hygiene, only those vendors which pass a strict standards for quality and safety have been selected.
It is very unique from other food tours in which the tourists are made to walk at a stretch and are taken only to those food places which lie in the nearby proximity. Hence to make this tour more memorable one tourist will also get a chance to ride rickshaw to get a deep insight of the life, culture and history of Jaipur.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Evening Jaipur Food Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Rickshaw ride
Exclusions for 3-Hour Evening Jaipur Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.