This scentastic tour combines those Parisian things we all love! French cheese, baguette, vintage clothing, perfume and much more. Each happen to have their own particular fragrance, so let your nose lead the way and go en route past authentic Parisian spots in Le Marais with your favourite private guide!
Take in the smell of paint at the ateliers of the current art prodigies of Paris, fill your nostrils with the scent of fresh baguettes at an awarded boulanger and enjoy whiffs of the most magnificent eau de cologne at the best perfume artisan in Paris. Just a few of the things that are in store for you and your nose! In total, 11 unique locations have been selected of which the memories of its smell will be the best souvenir for you to cherish once youre back home.
Youll enjoy an easy-going route filled with nice aromas, away from the touristy crowds. Along the way, your private local guide will be sharing inspiring stories and insights with you about their days in beautiful Paris. So let your nose take the lead, but remember to be all ears and keep your eyes wide open for a full-blown Parisian feast for your senses!
Your local guide has a keen nose for cool and authentic places in Paris! The full itinerary of your tour is:
- Start: Central Meeting Point at Pont Marie
- Stop 1: Browse around and take in the smells at an antique shop in authentic Village Saint Paul
- Stop 2: Take a secret passage to a 17th century church
- Stop 3: Absinthe tasting like several great artists did in Paris
- Stop 4: The coolest vintage store in le Marais
- Stop 6: Visit a unique French tea shop
- Stop 7: Take in the smell of fresh baguettes, croissants and sweets at a French bakery
- Stop 8: Enjoy the aromas of paint and creation of masterpieces at art atteliers
- Stop 9: Unusual Parisian Perfume
- Stop 10:Visit a local fromagerie at a buzzing market
- FINAL STOP: Wine tasting at a unique winestore