3-Hour Guided Urban Lima Bike TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis small-group bike tour will let you experience and learn more about the new heart of the city. With your guide, take this opportunity to explore the two main business, financial, touristic and gastronomic districts of Lima at a closer angle. Lima has changed dramatically in the past five decades and since then these two areas have greatly absorbed the main economic activities of the city, become important trading pots and leading business neighborhoods, managing somehow to keep the old essence and identity that once defined them.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Ride along two of Limas most important neighborhoods by joining your guide on this afternoon bicycle tour. For 3-hours, wander through the lovely streets and alleys of Miraflores and San Isidro, stop outside a pre-Incan archaeological site, see the ancient field of olives and the impressive eclectic architecture of the business and residential areas of San Isidro.
Finally, enjoy a pleasant ride on the edge of the famous cliffs of the 'Malecon' de Miraflores taking advantage of breath taking views of the Pacific ocean and stop for a typical snack to recharge batteries in a traditional old watering hole. Great insider introduction of the city.
On this tour, you will learn the recent history of Lima by unveiling some secrets that only a few locals know. Here, you will have the opportunity to feel like a local while enjoying a mouthwatering classic sweet or pastry at one of the oldest bakeries still in activity in town. You will ride along the famous Miraflores Malecon and the aristocratic Arequipa avenue. The neighborhood El Olivar, one of the greenest oasis in Lima, dating back to the beginning of the Spanish colony, will be explored during this tour. You will also take a stop to admire the pre-hispanic archaeological site of Huaca Pucllana, an almost two millennia old sample of local history. All this, while exploring the interesting architectural old and modern mix of the business and residential neighborhoods of San Isidro.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Guided Urban Lima Bike Tour
- Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 3-Hour Guided Urban Lima Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.