3-hour Hike In Apoyeque Volcano - Managua
OverviewDo not go too far to hike a volcano! Discover the Apoyeque Volcano just one hour away from Managua city. Get ready for a 3-hour hike in the vegetation and slopes of this active volcano which last eruption was more than 6,400 years ago. Once you reach the top, you get a panoramic view of the two lagoons, Xiloa and Apoyeque.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will depart from Managua early in morning at 6am. You will cross the city to arrive to the slopes of the Volcano. Once near to the slopes, the hiking will start. At the beginning, the ascent is easy, but as you get higher, it gets steeper with abundant vegetation. Trees, rocks, insects are found on the way up.
After one hour or more of hiking up, you will reach the border of the crater from where you will have a magnificent view of the lagoon and surroundings. After a moment to breathe in the landscape, you will get ready to go back hiking to the vehicle.
This is a half-day hiking adventure close to Managua.
Inclusions for 3-hour Hike In Apoyeque Volcano
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for 3-hour Hike In Apoyeque Volcano
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual (hiking clothing)
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.