Explore the north and south sides of Bonaire on this 3-hour island tour! You'll be driven in an air conditioned bus as you get a guided tour around the island. Get to know Bonaire and its culture all in one tour.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThis excursion will begin as you drive through Kralendijk, the main village of Bonaire.Â The tour will first take you through the residential and resort areas. You will be able to enjoy the nature of Bonaire, as you are told about various trees and plants that were used for export in the past. Remnants of geological changes will be observed along the way. The first stop will be Goto Lake, one of the best places to see flamingos in the Southern Caribbean.Â These exotic birds are usually busy feeding, as their food source lives in the lake along with more than 100 other species of birds. There will be time at Goto Lake for picture taking, as well as an explanation of the life of the flamingos.
You will also visit Rincon, the oldest village in continual existence in the Dutch Caribbean. Originally settled by the Spanish in the early 1500's, where you will have a look at the Mangazina di rei before heading towards the south side to see the salt flats and the slave huts. You'll be taken back to either your hotel or the cruise ship port.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Island Sightseeing Tour Of Bonaire
Port or hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 3-Hour Island Sightseeing Tour Of Bonaire
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.