3 Hour Jewish Ghetto Tiberina Island And Trastevere Elite Tour - Rome
OverviewBreak from the crowds in Rome and discover the treasures of the Travestere district on this 3-hour tour. Walk its narrow streets and squares to the new Synagogue, for an exterior visit. Visit Tiberina Island, home to the one of oldest hospitals in Europe.
- Small-group tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourTravel through time on this 3-hour tour of the Travestere district and Tiber Island. Discover the treasures dating back to the Empire age to the Renaissance period. See the impact made from both World Wars. Walk the narrow streets through the neighborhoods of the Jewish Quarter. Visit the new synagogue. Explore the interior of the synagogue starting in November 2016 or view the beautiful exterior earlier in the year. Learn about the history of the district from your guide.
Cross the Tiber River to TiberIsland. See one of the oldest hospitals in Europe, located on the only isle on the Tiber River in Rome. Return to Trastevere. Visit the Church of Santa Maria, famous for its medieval mosaics. Stop at any of the restaurants or pizzerias on the shopping thoroughfare.
Inclusions for 3 Hour Jewish Ghetto Tiberina Island And Trastevere Elite Tour
- Small-group walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Synagogue visit (exterior only through 31 October 2016 and interior starting 01 November 2016)
- Hotel pickup (if option booked)
Exclusions for 3 Hour Jewish Ghetto Tiberina Island And Trastevere Elite Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
An exterior visit to the synagogue only through 31 October 2016
Interior visit to synagogue beginning on 01 November 2016
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome