3-Hour Khoomei Throat Singing Lesson Group Tour In UlaanbaatarWrite a Review
Throat singing is an amazing Mongolian practice that you should not miss. You will learn of the history and different types of throat singing as well as the practical approach for how to perform it through the knowledgeable team. By the end of the lesson, you will gain an appreciation of this art that has been passed down through generations.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
After being picked up from your centrally located hotel in Ulaanbaatar at your requested time, you will head to the throat singing lesson where you will learn the subtle nuance of Khoomei, one of the most popular forms of Tuvan throat singing. Throat singing involves the whistling of a finely embellish melody with the tip of the tongue and the front teeth escorted simultaneously by a lower and flat base tone created in the throat which harmonizes with the higher melody. Mongol Khoomei involves producing two simultaneous tones with the human voice involving special ways of breathing which is a high skillful job. One tone comes out as a whistle-like sound as a result of held breath being forced out from the chest through the throat in a specific way while the lower tone sounding as bass. Khoomei is considered as a musical art and not exactly singing but the uniqueness is using one’s throat as an instrument for the purpose.At the end of your lesson, you will be dropped back off at your hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Khoomei Throat Singing Lesson Group Tour In Ulaanbaatar
- English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 3-Hour Khoomei Throat Singing Lesson Group Tour In Ulaanbaatar
- Travel Insurance
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Please specify your preferred time for the lesson in “special requirement" field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.