3-Hour Kitesurfing Course In El Médano - Tenerife
OverviewThe initiation course to kitesurfing in El Médano is the best way to learn this fabulous sport with the best instructors and in the best beach in Tenerife for kitesurfing.
Know More about this tour
Kitesurfing is one of the most popular water sports nowadays. It allows you to improve your physical shape and fill you with adrenaline. This kitesurf course for beginners is done in 3 hours and will always be accompanied by an instructor, so your progress will be faster than usual. You can choose a longer course of 9 hours, divided into 3 days, so you can perfect your technique.
You will have a class on land where you will acquire all the necessary theoretical knowledge, such as the kite flight window, basic safety rules and kite handling. In addition, you will learn how to assemble and disassemble the equipment, choose the practice area and the appropriate kite according to the wind conditions. Regarding the availability of the activity, the classes are subject to weather conditions, and must be postponed in some cases due to high wind or lack thereof.
To enjoy this initiation course, it is necessary that all participants are over 12 years old. Besides, it is not necessary to have any kind of previous experience. Each student must weigh at least 35 kilos and not suffer medical or physical conditions that may suppose a risk to themselves or to others during the maneuvers of this sport. Any previous illness or injuries should be notified in advance. All participants must be able to swim in open water for at least 15 minutes without assistance.
The kitesurf and Windsurf school of Bahia Water Sport Center located on the beach of El Mdano in Tenerife and has instructors with a solid experience, qualified by the Royal Spanish Sailing Federation and IKO. In addition, they put at your disposal state-of-the-art equipment, guaranteeing safe and quality learning. The school facilities are equipped with lockers and showers, as well as a rest area where you can relax after an intense session in the water.
- You will be able to get started in kitesurfing, since this course is meant for beginners.
- Kitesurfing is nowadays one of the most popular sports.
- You will get an adrenaline rush, as well as reduce stress.
- Enjoy practicing this sport in one of the best beaches in Tenerife, El Mdano.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Kitesurfing Course In El Médano
- Harness, neoprene suit, vest and helmet.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 3-Hour Kitesurfing Course In El Médano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age 12 years.
It is recommended to bring for this activity: beachwear, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Classes are subject to weather conditions and must be postponed in some cases due to high wind or lack thereof.
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Yoga or Pilates Class in Tenerife
- Introduction to Scuba Diving in Tenerife
- Tenerife 3 Hour Whale and Dolphin Private Luxury Sailing Yacht Charter
- Whale and Dolphin Watching 3 hour Shared Sailing Yacht Charter
- Private Motor Boat Whale Watching Charter in Tenerife
- Tenerife Airport Transfer from South Airport (Reina Sofia) to North Area Hotels
- Departure - South Island Hotels to Tenerife South Airport
- Tenerife Transfer from North Area Hotels to South Airport (Reina Sofia)