3 Hour Kremlin Tour With Local Private Guide - MoscowWrite a Review
Feel Moscow team invites you to visit Kremlin with your private guide! You'll see a real political, historical and holy center of Moscow and the Russian Federation!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOur guide meets you in your hotel and leads to the Kremlin fortress where you'll see the biggest bell and the biggest cannon in the world, palace where Lenin lived and Putin worked and the main Moscow cathedrals! After Kremlin you visit Red Square where you'll know who Ivan IV and why he was "terrible" and where the best-quality vodka can be found. You'll see the Bolshoi Theater and see Moscow from the view point.Â Our friendly guide will help you to feel in the city like at home and show you the main city sights!Â
After the tour our guide can answer all your questions and give you some recommendations where to go and what to visit.
Inclusions for 3 Hour Kremlin Tour With Local Private Guide
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Local private guide
- Hotel pickup from Moscow city only
Exclusions for 3 Hour Kremlin Tour With Local Private Guide
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Big backpack is not recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.