Guide will meet You at the hotel reception and pick up you for the tour around Odessa where you will known about great people what they have embodied on pages of the products bright instants of a history of city, its labour, cultural, literary life, traditions, customs, habits - all that forms "local colour ". Time inevitably "washes away" the past: there leave a life old residents, the facts are forgotten, names are lost, the life, customs and a landscape of city varies. And to recreate the past, to see the past of cities, the given excursion during which you will visit a wonderful Odessas State Literary museum in which the atmosphere of literary works of writers and poets of two centuries reigns is offered to your attention. You visit Pushkin's house where in 1961 A.S.Pushkin's museum-apartment was open, will meet with Rishelievsky lyceum, nowadays the Odessa university which also is connected to A.S.Pushkin and A.Mitskevich's names. " Puskinskaya Odessa " is also the huge ancient house at the corner of Deribasovskaya and Ekateriniskaya streets, the past of " Wagner's house ", named by his owner.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
10am. Flexible. Please inform the time meeting at the day for the tour and sign name for the meeting in your booking. Your chosen the time departure in your booking.
Departure Details :
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Odessa.
Return Details :
Tour ends with the hotel drop-off.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewYou have a good chance to touch the history of Odessa with a great people why left the part of its life in this amazing city. For the two hundred year's existence Odessa has found the richest literary history connected to names of A.Pushkin, N.Gogol, A.Ostrovskiy, V.Korolenko, I.Bunin, A.Kuprin, A.Mitskevich, M.Tven, Sholom-Aleyhem, V.Kataev and many, many other writers, poets, playwrights.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Private guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour -pickup from the hotel by guide
- Transport by private vehicle or by minivan or by minibus
- Learn about the Literary Odessa from professional guide
- Know more about literature
- Tour includes transportation and hotel pick-up and drop-off (except walking tour)
- Entrance fees to the Odessas State Literary Museum /about 2 US $ per person/
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please be informed that you should pay entrance fee for your private guide.
You can enjoy this tour while walking. During the walking tour, you will enjoy it by also using the public bus between sightseeing sites. The tour will provided in downtown and some things are not available during the walking due to the destinations between them.
Another language speaking guide is under the request
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum