3 Hour Literary Odessa Tour - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
You have a good chance to touch the history of Odessa with a great people why left the part of its life in this amazing city. For the two hundred year's existence Odessa has found the richest literary history connected to names of A.Pushkin, N.Gogol, A.Ostrovskiy, V.Korolenko, I.Bunin, A.Kuprin, A.Mitskevich, M.Tven, Sholom-Aleyhem, V.Kataev and many, many other writers, poets, playwrights.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Guide will meet You at the hotel reception and pick up you for the tour around Odessa where you will known about great people what they have embodied on pages of the products bright instants of a history of city, its labour, cultural, literary life, traditions, customs, habits - all that forms "local colour ". Time inevitably "washes away" the past: there leave a life old residents, the facts are forgotten, names are lost, the life, customs and a landscape of city varies. And to recreate the past, to see the past of cities, the given excursion during which you will visit a wonderful Odessa’s State Literary museum in which the atmosphere of literary works of writers and poets of two centuries reigns is offered to your attention. You visit Pushkin's house where in 1961 A.S.Pushkin's museum-apartment was open, will meet with Rishelievsky lyceum, nowadays the Odessa university which also is connected to A.S.Pushkin and A.Mitskevich's names. " Puskinskaya Odessa " is also the huge ancient house at the corner of Deribasovskaya and Ekateriniskaya streets, the past of " Wagner's house ", named by his owner.
Inclusions for 3 Hour Literary Odessa Tour
- Private tour
- Private guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour -pickup from the hotel by guide
- Transport by private vehicle or by minivan or by minibus
- Learn about the Literary Odessa from professional guide
- Know more about literature
- Tour includes transportation and hotel pick-up and drop-off (except walking tour)
Exclusions for 3 Hour Literary Odessa Tour
- Entrance fees to the Odessa’s State Literary Museum /about 2 US $ per person/
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is under the request
Dress code is formal
Please inform the time meeting
Please inform the address of your accommodation in Odessa
Please inform your cell phone number for contact you during stay in Odessa
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.