3-Hour Live Music Scene Group Tour - Ulaanbaatar
OverviewExplore the music scene of Ulaanbaatar on this 3-hour evening tour. Visit a number of venues and gain new insights into the native music culture of Mongolia.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourOn this 3-hour nightlife tour you will explore a number of nightclub music venues.
- Altain Orgil: Well-known folklore ensemble that plays traditional Mongolian music, including world-renowned throat singing. Their stage outfits are influenced by the robes worn by the native shamans. In summer, they play 30-minute concerts every night in one of the restaurants owned by the Modern Nomads franchise, which will be either City Nomads or Khaan Ger Grill & Bar. The concert, which begins at 7:30pm, is free to watch with an order from the menu of the restaurant. You are recommend to contact local operator in advance to find out which band is playing in the night of your tour.
- Hanzo Lounge & Night Club: Hanzo attracts Ulaanbaatar's alternative crowd. In the dimly lit corners of the scruffy bar club, revelers gather over cheap beers or dance to an eclectic music set. Hanzo is also known as Ulaanbaatar's only gay bar and nightclub. It's hidden in a courtyard with several other small clubs and karaoke bars, about 200m west of the Tengis cinema.
- Mongolian National Song & Dance Ensemble: The Mongolian National Song & Dance Ensemble puts on performances for tourists throughout the summer in the National Academic Drama Theater. Shows are less frequently staged at the Cultural Palace on the northeast corner of Chinggis Khaan Square. You may also see a traditional song and dance at the Choijin Lama Temple Museum in summer around 5pm.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Live Music Scene Group Tour
English-speaking local guide
Exclusions for 3-Hour Live Music Scene Group Tour
Admissions where applicable
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.