3-Hour Manatee Swim And Paddle Tour In Crystal River
OverviewEncounter the endangered West Indian Manatee in Crystal Rivers idyllic Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge. Park in our parking lot, after a short educational presentation and wetsuits fitting, catch a ride to the shuttle boat and enjoy your tour! The experienced captain/guides and paddle craft are provided for you and your small group. Snorkel, ride or paddle on; find the Manatee on this 3-hour tour and the choice is yours! Additionally, beverage are available.
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourTo begin your adventure,you will arrive at your meeting point and prepare for the Manatee encounter; gear,wet suit and all you need is included in your tour price. Depart by 7:15am.
You will betransported to a shuttle boat where your paddle craft and captain will be waiting. You will explore the refuge in capable hands from a safeenvironment, and disembark on your own kayak or SUP when you are comfortable.You will have the opportunity to snorkel with manatees if you wish, or staytopside and take it all in as you paddle!
This is a unique and fun way to viewthis ecosystem and get up close with these amazing animals, even in the warmmonths when they can be tougher to find.Your guides will photograph the highlights of your entire manatee swim tour from start to finish, both above and below the water.
Upon returning to your original meeting point, a high-resolution picture CD containing images from your manatee tour will be available for you to purchase if desired. The tour ends after 3 hours.
Please note: For a speedier check-in process, it is advised that you have your swimsuits on under your clothes. Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Manatee Swim And Paddle Tour In Crystal River
- Equipment (paddle craft, mask, snorkel gear and wetsuit)
- Beverages (bottled water, coffee and hot chocolate)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 3-Hour Manatee Swim And Paddle Tour In Crystal River
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photo DVD (available to purchase)
- Towel and swimsuit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 3 years
Wetsuits are available in all sizes from toddlers (3 years old and up) to adults up to 5X
Recommend wearing a swimsuit under your clothes for expedient check-in
Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Maximum is 6 people per booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.