3-Hour Nature Hike In LofotenWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour excursion which we like to define as a beautiful walk immersed in the nature surrounding Austvågøya Island. A soothing walk to enjoy the silence, while admiring extraordinary scenery and landscapes.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tour
Upon hotel pickup you’re transferred to the starting point of your 3-hour guided hike, which covers a distance of about 5 miles (8 km) — suitable for all skill levels. This seasonal excursion is a great way to connect with the natural treasures of Austvågøya Island, one of the larger islands in the Lofoten archipelago.
Set out with a group and follow your guide on foot through a wondrous landscape. From sweeping vistas of mountain lakes to the subtle beauty of tiny arctic flowers, the panoramic scenery of the enchanting Lofoten Islands changes with each step.
You’ll stop for snacks and photo ops before return transport to your hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Nature Hike In Lofoten
- Small-group tour walking tour
Exclusions for 3-Hour Nature Hike In Lofoten
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.