OverviewEnjoy your dinner on this Nile cruise watching a belly dancer and and a Tanoura Sufi dance show. You can also go up to the sundeck to enjoy the view of Cairo - many great photo opportunities guaranteed
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourIt is something not to be missed to have a dinner on a cruise on the Nile River (the longest river in he world), exactly like Cleopatra and Mark Anthony did a long time ago. At 6pm you will be picked up from your hotel to be taken to the Nile cruise in a private modern a/c van equipped with free WiFi. Get onto the boat and start your royal Egyptian festival where you can see a lovely show and enjoy eating the delicious Egyptian food. Feel like royalty by sailing on the Nile cruise, listening to Egyptian songs and watching Egyptian dancers.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- representative speaking English
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner cruise
Exclusions for 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.