3-Hour Penang Amazing Race - Penang Hill
OverviewCome and join this 3 hours exciting amazing race designed by the local Penangites. Each checkpoint is carefully designed to bring the Penang Experience to its participants. Imagine yourself dashing through the heritage streets of Penang, every stop and checkpoint promises an abundance of exciting activities that will let you experience the rich culture that George Town has to offer.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBegin your Penang Amazing Racewith a trishaw ride from your hotel to the starting point at Fort Cornwallis. After a safety briefing, proceed by bicycletoward the coast to see a picturesque esplanade. During the 3-hour tour,you'll takea leisurely ride and immerse yourself in thesights and sounds of George Town while passing notable landmarks and attractions, including UNESCO World Heritage buildings.Each checkpoint is carefully designed to bring the Penang experience to participants.
Continueyour journey to thefirst station at the Made in Penang Interactive Museum, where you will play a traditional marble game. Thenenjoy the signature toasted bread or nasi lemak bungkus(coconut rice with sambal chili).
After this included snack,proceed to thehistorical Pinang Pernakan Mansionto play pancing dalam botol games, which require you tohook bottles using aspecific method. While here, learn about thePeranakans, also known as the Babas and Nyonyas a prominent community of acculturated Chinese unique to this part of the world.
Next, you'reoff to Aceh Street to play hopscotch and the bottle cap games amid popularmural arts, such as 'Boy on Chair' and 'Kids on Bicycle,' which arehand-drawn by Ernest Zacharevic, a Lithuania-born artist. Atthe next station, cool down in the heat of Penang with a dessert of ice balls toquench your thirst. You will see an ice ball stall in front of a lion dance mural whereanotherchallenge game will be held: slurpyour shaved ice within a specific timeframe in order to proceed to your next activity.
For visitors who are interested in religious culture, the Islamic Museum, Khoo Kongsi Temple, and Kapitan Keling Mosque are fascinating sites for your exploration. Theracecontinues to Little India, an ethnic enclave, before you headback to Fort Cornwallis, the final checkpoint.
Your guidewill transport you back to your hotel after a fun-filled day of friendly competition.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Penang Amazing Race
- Bottled water
- Light refreshment
- Use of bicycle
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for 3-Hour Penang Amazing Race
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Penang Railway Station to Beach Hotels
- Gua Tempurung Cave Exploration from Penang
- Private Tour: Penang Hill Habitat Nature Walk Including Lunch
- 3-Hour Heritage on a Plate Dinner Hop in George Town Penang
- Experience Penang: Learn How to Make Malaysian Handicrafts
- Private Tour: Half-Day Penang Walking Tour