3-Hour Private Forbidden City And Jinshan Park Walking Tour - Beijing
OverviewExperience Beijings impressive Forbidden City and Jingshan park on this 3-hour day tour, spend some time exploring the Forbidden City, including front court and inner palace of imperial palace, and stop for an interesting traditional tea ceremony in Jingshan Park.
Know More about this tourBeijing English speaking tour guide will hold your name logo and wait for you at HILTON BEIJING WANGFUJING HOTEL lobby on 9:00am in the morning, and address of meeting point is 8 WANGFUJING EAST STREET, DONGCHENG BEIJING, then walk around 1o minutes then get to the front gate of forbidden city, and the walking forbidden city tour will take around 2 hours, with more than 900 buildings and over 8,500 rooms set in the heart of Beijing.
The tour guide will show you around emperor's office area first, where ceremonies and state affairs were conducted centuries ago, then explore living quarter of emperor and empress, while a number of gardens, museums, pagodas, and pavilions dot the area, later on take a quick walk to top of Jingshan park and take pretty photos from there, where you can see whole amazing view of forbidden city, finally have several cups of tea and enjoy interesting tea ceremony at traditional tea house before walking back hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Private Forbidden City And Jinshan Park Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 3-Hour Private Forbidden City And Jinshan Park Walking Tour
- private van and driver
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please note, the tour will not be available on Mondays because the Forbidden City will be closed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver