3-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour By Minibus - ParisWrite a Review
Make the most of your time in Paris with this 3-hour private tour. Travel by minibus around the city, from the left bank to the right bank, and pass by Paris main highlights such as Opera, the Place VendÃ´me, the Louvre, Notre-Dame de Paris and the Conciergerie, the Place de la Concorde, and the iconic Eiffel Tower. A perfect tour for first-time visitors willing to see Paris in one morning.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourThe tour starts in front of the Opera, a unique architectural masterpiece of the 19th century. It dazes visitors with its pompous splendour and fabulous stage settings.One can't but remember the story of the Phantom of the Opera when visiting this place.
From the bus window you will see the Place Vendôme, which is decorated with a huge columndedicated to the military victories of Napoleon. The famous upmarket Ritz hotel, as well as theworld famous Chaumet, Cartier jewellery houses are located nearby,and you will pass by their shop-windows.
Going by the Louvre we will tell you how the royal palace became one of the richest art museums in the world.
We will visit the Île de la Cité and see Notre-Dame de Paris, the source of inspiration for many well-known writers and painters. The Conciergerie – the first official residence of French kings – will not escape our attention as well.
The Left Bank of the Seine offers to visit the Latin Quarter. There we will see the Pantheon and the Jardin du Luxembourg. Paris has surprises at every turn – if we turn round the corner, we will see the gilded dome of the Les Invalides. The Place de la Concorde and the Pont Alexandre III, which was named after the Russian Tzar are located at the same district.
During the tour you won't miss the most popular symbol of Paris – the Eiffel Tower. It can be seen clearly, from the Chaillot Palace. We will continue our route through the Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde and finish the tour at the foot of the most ancient landmark of Paris – the Luxor Obelisque.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour By Minibus
- Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Services of a licensed professional English speaking guide
- Services of a licensed driver
- Private tour (up to 7 passengers)
Exclusions for 3-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour By Minibus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Places you will see :
Opera, the Place Vendôme, the Ritz Hotel, The Louvre, the Île de la Cité, Notre-Dame de Paris , the Conciergerie, the Latin Quarter, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg garden, the Invalides, Place de la Concorde, Alexander III bridge, Palais de Chaillot, the Eiffel Tower, theChamps-Élysées, The Arc de Triomphe, The Luxor Obelisque.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.