3-Hour Private Tour Of Tallinn
OverviewSee the best sites of both medieval and modern Tallinn during this 3-hour, private tour. Your group of up to 8 people will enjoy a pick up from your hotel or cruise port. Because this is a private tour, you can more easily customize what you want to see and where you want to go.
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBegin your private 3-hour tour of Tallinn with a 9am pickup from your city center hotel or the cruise port. Meet your guide and together with your travel companions (maximum eight people) drive through the district of Kadriorg. Stroll through the baroque Kadriorg Park, complete with a grand palace and rose gardens, which was a gift from the Russian Emperor Peter the Great to his wife Catharine.
Drive on to the Pirita district to see the famed Song Festival grounds. Estonians often refer to themselves as a singing nation and their love of song is an important expression of their national identity that has supported Estonians in their fight for independence since the early 1900s. Stop at the specially constructed grounds where the 'Singing Revolution' was born, and where over 25,000 singing voices continue to echo the spirit of this nation every five years in massive song festivals.
Drive to the Old Town and take a walking tour through the medieval streets. Listen as your guide introduces you to the local history and culture of the area, and see the Town Hall Square where you will find Tallinns original Gothic Town Hall.
Head next to Toompea Hill to soak up its sweeping city views. Within these fortified walls, discover how centuries of culture and tradition have influenced the lives of the people of Tallinn.
At the end of the tour, your guide leaves you in the city center to have more time for shopping, sightseeing, or lunch independently. If, however, you wish to get back to the hotel or ship straight away, your guide can arrange that too.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Private Tour Of Tallinn
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle including all road tolls, parking fees, and petrol
- Hotel/port pickup
Exclusions for 3-Hour Private Tour Of Tallinn
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel/Port drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing is per vehicle
Our guide can arrange a port drop off for a surcharge/taxi. Cost is around 10
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.