3-Hour Private Tour Tiananmen Square Forbidden City - Beijing
OverviewWhat if you just have a few hours' layover in Beijing or don't want to get up early in the morning? This 3 or 4-hour tour allows you to make the best out of your limited time. Being picked up from your hotel by the tour guide either in the morning or afternoon (two options), you will enjoy this 3 or 4-hour private walking tour through the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City. As Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City is the symbol of Beijing as well as of China, you don't want to miss them even when you just have a few hours' layover. Choose from several times available and learn the stories behind the masterpieces with the direct entry. The tour will end at the exit of Forbidden City. You can walk around the area by yourself or go to Wangfujing street. Furthermore, this is a completely NO SHOPPING private tour.
Know More about this tourIn this 3 to 4-hour walking tour, you'll see the essence and symbol of Beijing and China: Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Such could be the highlight of your days in China.
There are two options of this tour: morning tour and afternoon tour. You can choose one according to your schedule, without worrying about being taken into some jade factories or souvenir shops, or being obliged to spend a lot of money on cheap things, for this is a NO-SHOPPING tour, in which all the time belongs to you. The tour guide will show you every possible details in the Forbidden City, which is an ancient imperial palace for two dynasties between 15th and early 20th century. Tiananmen Square, as the biggest city square in the world, symbolizes the center of China.
1. Meet the tour guide at the lobby of your hotel;
2. The tour guide will arrange a taxi to take all your party to travel from your hotel to Tiananmen Square;
3. Walk through Tiananmen Square with the tour guide. You'll see Chairman Mao's Mausoleum, the Monument to the People's Heroes, and the Great Hall of the People, etc...
4. Enter the area of the Forbidden City from the gate of Tiananmen and walk to the entrance of the Forbidden City;
5. Walk through central axis of the Forbidden City with the tour guide. You'll see the three grand halls, three grand palaces, and the imperial garden at last;
6. The tour ends at the exit of Forbidden City and you are free then.
English speaking tour guide;
Single trip taxi fee (from your hotel to Tiananmen Square);
Main gate entrance fee of the Forbidden City;
Entrance ticket of Museum of Clocks and Museum of Treasures in Forbidden City;
Any other personal expenses.
1. You can walk a little further to the west and go to Beihai Park, which was an imperial garden in Qing dynasty;
2. You can go to Jingshan Park that is right on the opposite to the exit of Forbidden City, and take a bird's eye view at the Forbidden City from the top of the hill;
3. You can walk or take a taxi by yourself to pay a casual visit to Wangfujing Street, a famous traditional street.
4. You can take a taxi by yourself for a visit to the area of Houhai Lake, where you'll find beautiful old Hutongs as well as old residence, etc...And you can have a lunch or dinner of Quan Ju De Peking Duck there (the most famous brand).
More time in the Forbidden City;
Completely NO SHOPPING.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Private Tour Tiananmen Square Forbidden City
- Hotel pickup;
- Single trip taxi fee (from your hotel to Tiananmen Square);
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Entrance fee of Forbidden City (main gate);
Exclusions for 3-Hour Private Tour Tiananmen Square Forbidden City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee of Museum of Clocks and Museum of Treasures in Forbidden City.
- Any other personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver