3-Hour Private Walking Tour To Gate Of The Heavenly Peace And Others - Beijing
OverviewThis 3-hour tour is perfect for people who want a in-depth tour in the the Tian'anmen Square area. Learnthe fascinating history from your expert guide while exploring some of the most impressive landmarks, such as Monument of The People's Heroes, Old Beijing Railway Station, Qianmen or based on your interests. Choose to visit the National Museum of China, Beijing Planning Exhibition Hall, Great Hall of the People, Chairman Mao's Memorial Hall or Gate of the Heavenly Peace based on the attraction availability.
Know More about this tourThe tour starts from your hotel pickup in the morning, and head up to theTian'anmen Square by Metro.
Upon arrival, your tour guide willprovide in-depth informationabout the Square and the surrounding area. Some attractions you will see along the road:
- Qianmen (Zhengyangmen)
- Old Beijing Railway Station
- Monument to the People's Heroes
- The Flagpole
- Gate of the Heavenly Peace
- The National Museum of China
- Beijing Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Chairman Mao's Memorial Hall (based on availability, it might be closed due to national conference)
- The Great Hall of the People (based on availability, it might be closed due to national conference)
Inclusions for 3-Hour Private Walking Tour To Gate Of The Heavenly Peace And Others
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pick-up(For hotel's within the 3rd ring road of Beijing City)
- Entrance fees
- Subway or bus feeto Tian'anmen Square
Exclusions for 3-Hour Private Walking Tour To Gate Of The Heavenly Peace And Others
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 4 is free to join
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
If Chairman Mao's Memorial Hall and The Great Hall of the People are closed due to national conferences and special events, and you will offer an alternative options
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours