3 Hour Scooter Tour Of Budapest
OverviewCome and do a tour with us and let us show you around Budapest, the magnificent capital of Hungary. We are passionate, about scooters, about Budapest, about Hungary. Tours are both for beginners and more experienced drivers, we know our customers, our scooters and the city. We can anticipate your every move and make sure you will have a fun, feel safe and are excited at the same time!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourThe classic city tour is our most popular tour and takes you past all the main sights in Budapest. Before we go onto the main road we will start with some practice rounds in the small quiet streets surrounding our store. As soon as you master your scooter we take you to the streets and go towards Buda. Passing the main market hall and the Liberty bridge we go uphill towards the Citadella. The tour takes you from the Pest side of the city past the main market hall up into the hills of Buda. From the Citadella we will have a magnificent view of the entire city.
The Citadella is and old fortress overlooking the city and an excellent place to tell you more about the history of this great city and the various parts that make up Budapest. We stop here and walk around to take pictures and see all sides of the city. From the Citadella we move towards the main sights in Buda; the Buda castle and Buda hill. On Buda hill, at the Royal Palace we make another stop and walk around the magnificent buildings that were once the court of the Austro-Hungarian Kings. Here can also see the palace of the Hungarian president and the funicular, a small cart that bring visitors up to the castle hill.
Continuing our route we visit the Mtyas Church and the Fishermans Bastion. The Mtyas church is where the coronations of the Hungarian Kings took place and the adjacent fishermans bastion provides a truly great view of the Hungarian Parliament on the other side of the river. Afterwards we take our scooters downhill to the Chain Bridge and across the river back towards Pest. Driving over the beautiful Andrassy street we will pass the Operahouse, the Terror House (former KGB headquarters) until we arrive at the Heroes Square. On the heroes square we walk around the square and check out the neighbouring ice skating rink and Castle.
The home bound stretch includes a drive by of the Zoo and the famous Szechenyi baths before driving back over the Andrassy Street towards the Deak Square. If time permits we will make an extra quick stop at the Donhany street synagogue. The synagogue in Budapest is the third largest in the world and the largest in Europe. It is constructed in Morish revival style and a true architectural masterpiece. After a quick stop at the Synagogue circle part of the Jewish Quarter and head on to the National Museum and Kalvin square before heading back to the store.
Inclusions for 3 Hour Scooter Tour Of Budapest
- Fuel surcharge
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Use of helmet
- Use of scooter
- Third party liability insurance
Exclusions for 3 Hour Scooter Tour Of Budapest
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All people attending the tour must be in the possession of a valid drivers license (category B - car)
All people attending the tour must be able to comply with Hungarian traffic regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz
- Private Day Trip to Lake Balaton from Budapest
- Private Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Walking Tour: Buda Castle District Including Fisherman's Bastion