3-Hour Shanghai Jewish Ghetto Tour Including Sidecar Experience
OverviewShanghai Jewish Ghetto was a miracle at a time of drastic turmoils. It related how the people of a war-ripped country, during WWII, befriended another whom were forced to leave their native places. It's a magnificent epic poem between two great nations and civilizations. This interesting tour will also take you to the field for a session of memorial and then reverts to the upbeat real Shanghai by an unique sidecar experience along the Suzhou River.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourVisit the Shanghai Jewish Refugee Museum to learn about the Jewish history in Shanghai, especially the refugees from Europe in the WWII. Listen to many diverting stories, see the Caf Atlantic restored from the debris in the former Little Vienna, stomp the residence where Michael Blumenthal used to live, walk in a park nearby where Jews used to unwind, and have a drink in the White Horse Cafe.
At last, embrace Shanghai's generosity on a sidecar motorcycle to drive along the original mother river of the city, e.g. Suzhou Creek, that has witnessed the metamorphosis of Shanghai from a fishing village to a global center.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Shanghai Jewish Ghetto Tour Including Sidecar Experience
- Professional guide
- 1-hour sidecar motorcycle ride with professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Jewish Refugee Museum
Exclusions for 3-Hour Shanghai Jewish Ghetto Tour Including Sidecar Experience
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour