3-Hour Shanghai Old Town To French Concession Walking Tour
OverviewExplore two most characteristic areas of Shanghai: the Old Town and the French Concession. In 3 hour time, free from any high street, a local expert will usher you to navigate the back sides for an authentic perception to the pulse of this city.
Know More about this tourChoose either 9:00am or 1:00pm based on your booking time and meet up your guide at Exit 1 in Lao Xi Men Station (Shanghai Metro Line 8).
Set out for the solely preserved part of city wall from Ming Dynasty, walk through a food street, arrays of alleyways to see what are the top and seasonable dietary necessities at a fresh food market.
On the way, whether be a belly god or out of impromptu drive, you are encouraged to try local snacks with the help of your guide.
Going ahead, you will pass a Flower, Bird, Fish & Insect Market where locals seek ideal pets and curios, on the way to the showpiece in French Concession, Xintiandi (new heaven and earth). There is the old house where Communist Party of China was born in 1921.
Carry on in the French Concession to learn about the Shanghai style town houses, called Shikumen, and visit Fuxing Park to see various folk activities.
The tour ends in Huaihai Road, the main street running across the French Concession with a few subway lines within easy reach. Your guide will give you adequate instructions and advice, no matter you choose to stay, go to another place or return to hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Shanghai Old Town To French Concession Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- No admission involved
Exclusions for 3-Hour Shanghai Old Town To French Concession Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops