OverviewPaddle along the historic western shore of Lake Tahoe with a three hour kayak rental in Tahoe City. Enjoy crystal clear waters and stunning mountain views of one of California's storied treasures while searching for birds and wildflowers. Explore some of the most beautiful scenery in North America on this magical, self-guided paddle on this gorgeous, blue lake ringed by 12,000 ft. mountains.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourLake Tahoe is a year-round playground offering incredible hiking, boating, and kayaking through most of the summer and some of the best skiing in North America in the winter. Ringed by massive mountains and beautiful pine forest, the lake is the largest alpine lake in North America and one of the deepest in the United States. Every year, thousand of visitors and residents alike flock to the lake to escape the searing heat of the California Central Valley and to enjoy the abundance of incredible water sports and outdoor activities the area offers.
Your three hour kayak rental will start at a local kayak facility near the mouth of the Truckee River, Lake Tahoe's only outlet, where you have the option to paddle out in whatever direction you feel like. The lake is 12 miles across and dozens of miles long, and although you may be tempted, you'll want to stay close to the shore and avoid trying to cross among the motorboats and jet skiers cruising the area. Your single-person kayak will keep you afloat among the gentle waves and light wind that cross the lake in the early morning and afternoon as you float by the granite bouldersand massive sugar pines that ring the lake. The time will pass quickly as you work your muscles and push yourself throughout the three hours until you return to the river to disembark for your next adventure - unless you decide to upgrade to a full day rental!
Inclusions for 3-hour Single Kayak Rental
- Kayak, life-jacket, and paddle
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for 3-hour Single Kayak Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from the facility
- Not valid on weekends and holidays
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please provide your contact number at time of booking so the tour operator can follow up with important information about your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.