Make your journey to one of the renowned holy centers of India blissful by taking this 3-hour guided walking tour. Marvel at the architectural & spiritual significance of the Jama Masjid, the beauty of the Digambar Jain Lal Mandir and Bird Hospital, eat at the Langad at Gurudwara Sis Ganj, explore the hidden and unknown religious centers in Chandni Chowk, and learn about the holy preaching practices in India. You will also be shown the magnificent panoramic rooftop view of Chandni Chowk.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourSpirituality is something that has its roots deep down in Indias culture and India is known for its spiritual characteristics. Over centuries, India has always fascinated travelers with the spiritual knowledge she provides. Of course, a trip to India must always be accompanied by spiritual exploration. Start the tour at 8am from Jama Masjid, Indias largest mosque. People of different faiths live in harmony in the premises. Your tour leader will take you to The Digambar Jain Lal Mandir around 9am, a worship place for people who follow Jainism is immaculate and the atmosphere is filled with energy. Also, get to see the Bird Hospital, which is a charity organization for treating birds only, around 10am. Get more inclined to nature through this visit. The Gurudwara Langad, a worship place for people who follow Sikhism is a place which awakens the inner self and the soul. Eat from this spectacular place which is free for all and experience the equality this particular kind of faith entertains. Learn more about worshiping and preaching in India with the help of our expert leaders. Finish off the tour in front of the Jama Masjid Police Station at 11am and feel spiritually nourished.
Inclusions for 3-hour Spirituality Walking Tour In Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Expert English- and Hindi-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- All taxes
Exclusions for 3-hour Spirituality Walking Tour In Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.