You will understand the influence of other cultures in Spanish dishes in one of the most emblematic shops of the city, and master roasters since 1851. Learn the real origins of tapas and try some delicious examples in a family restaurant with some wine.Get closer to the Meditranean sea by sitting around a table and drinking some fresh Sangria and authentic palla, in one of the most picturesque places in the city.
Finally, have a look at the sea and finish this great adventure through the city close to the Beach for a friendship toast with Cava wine. All tour long, your guide will teach you some great knowledge about both the history and the gastronomy to enhance the whole experience. Oh, and of course theres our delicious Secret Dish too!
- 1 Churro, 1 Porra, and hot chocolate
- Cheese (3 different types)
- Ham and cured sausages (3 different types)
- Authentic Tapas
- Seasonal pastry or cake (depends on the local holidays)
- Fresh Palla
- Breads and Salads
- Our Mystery Secret Dish
- Wine/beer (or non-alcoholic options)
- Sangria (or non-alcoholic options)
- Cava (or non-alcoholic options)