3-Hour Third Reich Walking Tour In Munich
OverviewOn this 3-hour walking tour youll be able to examine the infamous streets where some of the darkest stories of human history took root and grew into Hitlers dictatorship.
Know More about this tour
Hitler called Munich Die Hauptstadt der Bewegung (the Capital of the Movement), and the city and its surrounds were central to the rise to power of the Nazi leader. Munich may have emerged from almost complete destruction during the Allied WWII bombings restored to its former glory, but the scars still remain. During the tour, our expert guides will reveal the traces of the past and the irrevocable footprints of Nazi rule still visible on the city today.
On this 3-hour tour you will visit and learn about Brienner Strae, The Fhrerbau, Karolinenplatz, the Square of the Victims of National Socialism, Knigsplatz, Sterneckerbru, the former Gestapo headquarters, Haus der Kunst, the Memorial to German Resistance movements and their heroes, the ruins of the temples of honor, the rise of National Socialism in Germany, and the term "Vergangenheitsbewltigung" (coming to terms with the past).
Inclusions for 3-Hour Third Reich Walking Tour In Munich
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 3-Hour Third Reich Walking Tour In Munich
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Salzburg Small Group Day Tour from Munich
- Bavarian Food And Cultural Experience in Munich: Food Walking Tour through Munich's Historic District and Viktualienmarkt
- Introductory Segway Tour in Munich
- Classic Munich Bike Tour in the Afternoon
- Private Luxury Transfer from Munich to Cesky Krumlov
- Half-Day Third Reich Historical Walking Tour in Munich