3-Hour Tour Of Gardens And Ramparts In Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewDiscover the botanical wonders of Marrakech on this 3-hour sightseeing tour. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of fountains and pools in Majorelle and Agdal Gardens, along with the olive groves of Menara Gardens. Admire the city gates and ramparts and much more
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourEscape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech's busy streets, and discover some of the green spaces of the city center on a 3-hour sightseeing tour. Transfer between venues by air-conditioned minibus.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, drive to Agdal Gardens, created as an orchard in the 12th century by Abd al-Mu'min of the Almohad dynasty. Located just to the south of Dar El Makhzen, the Royal Palace, and medina, the green oasis features several pools, along with olive, orange, and pomegranate orchards.
Continue to the olive groves of Menara Gardens, designed around a rectangular pool that reflects the Atlas Mountains. See the 16th-century pavilion, built during the Saadi dynasty, and used as a summer residence by the 19th-century sultan Abderrahmane of Morocco.
Next, drive alongside the city ramparts, and see one of the most famous gates of Marrakech at Bab Khemis. Stop to explore the exquisite Majorelle Gardens, a superb tropical garden of fountains, pools, a forest of bamboo trees, and cacti. Laid out by the expatriate French artist, Louis Majorelle, and later restored by Yves Saint Laurent, distinctive, cobalt blue buildings add shade and harmony to the urban retreat.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Tour Of Gardens And Ramparts In Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned, Wi-Fi equipped minivan
- Visit to the Menara Gardens
- Visit to the Majorelle Garden
- Visit to the Koutoubia Gardens
- Visit to the Agdal Gardens (Open Friday & Sunday)
Exclusions for 3-Hour Tour Of Gardens And Ramparts In Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.