3-Hour Varanasi Morning Sunrise Boat Tour
OverviewBoating down the Ganges River during sunrise is one of the main attractions in Varanasi. We can observe here the Hindu way of life along the banks of the Ganges (Ghats) River.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your day with a morning boat ride at dawn. You have a chance to observe the Hindu way of life along the bank of the Ganges River (Ganga Ghat or Banaras Ghat). Varanasi presents a unique combination of physical, metaphysical and supernatural elements. According to the Hindu mythology, Varanasi liberates soul from human body to the ultimate. It is the Ganga Ghats of Varanasi that complement the concept of divinity. The Ganga Ghats at Varanasi are full of pilgrims who flock to the sacred river to take a dip in the holy Ganges, which is believed to absolve one from all sins. Watching people come down to river in the early morning, taking a bath in the mother Ganga, performing rituals, worshiping the Sun is a unique experience.
There are number of temples on the banks of the Ganges River in Varanasi. The old buildings, ashrams and palaces along the river side look as colorful as a rainbow when the sunlight hits them. It is at the Banaras Ghat where we can see life and death together. There are numbers of Ghats alongside Ganges River in Varanasi. There are numbers of Ghats alongside Ganges River in Varanasi. Some of the prominent and popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat,Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and the Kedar Ghat.
After the boat ride, take a small walk in to the oldest part of Varanasi where is famous for its narrow streets. Stop by the Kashi Vishwnath Temple, also known as Golden Temple, and see the outside of the beautiful temple. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Varanasi Morning Sunrise Boat Tour
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 3-Hour Varanasi Morning Sunrise Boat Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Sarnath from Varnasi
- Full-Day Private Varanasi and Sarnath Tour including Ganges Boat Cruise
- 4-Hour Guided Food Tour Through the Narrow Lanes in Varanasi
- Spiritual Journey of Lord Buddha (Excursion to Sarnath from Varanasi)
- Half-Day Private Tour of Varanasi
- Private Tour: Sarnath Day Tour including Sarnath Museum
- Ganga Ghat and Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour in Varanasi
- 3-Hour Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour