3-Hour Varanasi Walking Tour
OverviewBeautiful temples, shrines, monasteries, old buildings, cultural and religious diversity, major old markets, and many more are found on the narrow and puzzled Varanasi alleys which are not possible to see any other way than taking a walking tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will pick you up at 9 am from your hotel in Varanasi and drive to Harishchandra Ghat (Cremation Ghat), where the walking tour will begin.
First, walk up to Kedar Ghat where you will see locals taking their holy bath, doing rituals and prayers. From Kedar Ghat step into the narrow, full of life alleys with their residents, businesses, temples, vegetable vendors, cows and bulls. In the sections of the street, if you see a lot of vendors selling flowers, you would know there is an important temple nearby.
Then, you will go down to the riverside near Ahilyabai Ghat and walk through Dasaswmedh Ghat. After a quick rest you will walk along the river up to Manikarnika Ghat, also known as the burning ghat for cremation. From there you will proceed back to nearby parking, where your driver will meet you and drive back to the hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Varanasi Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi
- Professional licensed guide
Exclusions for 3-Hour Varanasi Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Sarnath from Varnasi
- Full-Day Private Varanasi and Sarnath Tour including Ganges Boat Cruise
- 4-Hour Guided Food Tour Through the Narrow Lanes in Varanasi
- Spiritual Journey of Lord Buddha (Excursion to Sarnath from Varanasi)
- Half-Day Private Tour of Varanasi
- Private Tour: Sarnath Day Tour including Sarnath Museum
- Ganga Ghat and Morning Rituals Guided Boat Tour in Varanasi
- 3-Hour Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour