3-Hour Whale Watching Tour From Akureyri
OverviewExplore the wildlife of Eyjafjordur on this 3-hour tour of the fjord as the boat cruises calmly about the water. This tour takes you through prime whale watching areas while a professional guide enriches your knowledge of the ecosystem around you, as well as the history and the folklore of the area. Choose from one of six departure times when you book.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
At your chosen departure time, hop on board the ship in Torfunefsbryggja Harbor, located at the heart of Akureyri.
Relax as the tour travels around the fjord in first class comfort on board, a boat custom built for whale watching. As you look at the scenery with the other passengers, learn about the spectacular nature, bird life and first and foremost all about the whales.
On board, there is a bar that serves hot and cold drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
After your 3-hour tour, the boat will return to the harbor.
Inclusions for 3-Hour Whale Watching Tour From Akureyri
- Sixdifferent watching platforms
- 360 panorama from top deck
- Commentary through on board sound system
- Heated indoor cabin with toilet facilities
- Comfortable cushioned seats & ample space
Exclusions for 3-Hour Whale Watching Tour From Akureyri
- Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee & soft drinks (available on board to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available on board to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lofthellir Cave Exploration from Akureyri
- Small-Group Whale Watching from Akureyri
- Artic Sigl-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience
- Akureyri Airvan Flight: Diamond Circle
- 3-Day Rafting Tour from Hafgrmsstair: Grade 4 Rafting on the East Glacial River
- Whale Watching from downtown Akureyri
- Diamond Circle Tour with Waterfalls and Amazing Landscapes from Akureyri
- Akureyri Airvan Flight: Iceland Highland Ultimate