3 Hours More Fun In The Suzhou Garden - Shanghai
OverviewA visit to the Master-of-Nets Garden;A meeting with the bonsai master;Green tea tasting;Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
Know More about this tourGather at the front gate of the Master-of-Nets Garden to meet your tour guide, then visit the Master-of-Nets Garden, originally called Ten Thousand Volumes Hall, was first constructed in 1140 by a high official who resigned from the Southern Song Dynasty government and he often referred to himself as a fisherman because he hated the vicious competition in the Imperial Court so he wished to live like a fisherman, as an allusion to the simple life of a fisherman. After the visit to the garden,we will move to listen to the explanation of bonsai pruning. Have a rest and taste tea before the end of the trip.
Inclusions for 3 Hours More Fun In The Suzhou Garden
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
Exclusions for 3 Hours More Fun In The Suzhou Garden
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour