3 In 1 Amazing Angkor Cycling - Siem Reap
OverviewA very nice experience of 3 in 1 tour; not many people think about combined service tour at the Angkor. Full day of Tuktuk and bike to excavate hidden wonderful combination of visit such visiting Angkor Wat temple by tuktuk, ride a bike on a GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPIRE ( 5meter height with 3000meter long), excursion of huge face temple of Bayon, trekking thru the ancient royal palace, and lunch in the temple complex. More back road or off road to explore the new route of bike in Grand Angkor City for visit ruined and jungle temple and hopping on Tuktuk to go farther distance for Tomb Raider Temple. 1- 12 persons a group with 45 kilometers which includes of 10 kilometers of biking.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap Angkor. You will see what most tourists see and beyond the temples you will see what others have never thought. A professional led driver will accompany you to see and experience more culture and norm of Siem Reap Citizen, and moreover, jungle temples and abandon temples.
- Fully accompanied tour from the beginning to the end.
- Small circuit with Tuktuk and bicycle
- Three main temples such as Angkor Wat, Bayon and Taprom temples
- On the way you will see terrace of leper king, royal palace, GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPIRE and other temples on the way
- Your professional driver will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Snack and water refreshment will be included
Why our service much better?
We are local operator and we always make new route of visit which it is linked tourists to participate with local people and sharing the culture, tasting local food, going deeply to explore the hidden facts of Cambodia.
- Pick up from your hotel at 8 AM
- Visit Angkor Wat Temple
- Biking on the great wall of Khmer empire
- Visit Bayon temple
- Royal palace and kings swimming pool
- Lunch in the temple
- Off road bike to experience the jungle road for visiting Tanei the jungle temple
- Hop on Tuktuk to visit Tomb Raider Temple
- Return to City by Tuktuk or bike
Inclusions for 3 In 1 Amazing Angkor Cycling
- Tuktuk transfer
- Bike and helmet
- Lunch in the temple
- English speaking guide
- Water and cold towels
- Minimum is 2pax up
Exclusions for 3 In 1 Amazing Angkor Cycling
- Entrance fee to Angkor Wat: USD37/day/pax
- Own expense
- Extra service to other places
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants or shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry to temples
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Tuk Tuk
- Full Day Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Bicycle
- Departure transfer to Siem Reap Airport with CIP Lounge Access
- Full Day Siem Reap Adventure Biking and Zip Lining
- Tour of Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm Including Khmer Massage and Cultural Dinner Show
- FLASHBACK and RECOLLECTION TO CAMBODIA'S HISTORY
- Half Day Cambodian Landmine Museum