3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote And Caves - Cancun
OverviewThis is the perfect 3-in-1 combination tour of the Riviera Maya. You'll visit the Tulum ruins, then go snorkeling with turtles in the colorful coral reef in Akumal and finally you'll get to swim and refresh in a crystal clear water cenote and visit some caves. Your tour also includes a delicious lunch of typical regional food plus transport.
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis wonderful tour starts with early morning pickup from your Cancun or Playa del Carmen hotel between 6:00 to 9:00 AM.
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
Afterwards board local motorboats to reefs where you will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive cenote, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
Inclusions for 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote And Caves
- Bilingual guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Tour of archaeological site of Tulum
- Reef snorkel tour
- Swim and snorkel into a underground river & cenote
- Equipment required for water activities
- Bathrooms and showers
- Lunch: Traditional Mexican meat dish, rice, Pasta, Fruit,Totopos, Mexican Sauce, tortillas (Vegetarian or Gluten Free option available under request)
- Drinks: Fresh fruit water & Softdrinks
- Tulum Entrance fees
Exclusions for 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote And Caves
- Additional fee of Conservation of the Marine Fauna ($10 USD, must be paid during tour)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring a towel, change of clothes, wear a swimsuit and a hat, sunglasses and comfortable sandals
Note: Biodegradable sunblock (should be applied at your hotel before boarding the transportation and when wter activities ends)
It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips (cash only)
Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities)
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park
- Private Transfer from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone
- Ventura Unlimited Pack
- Extreme Excursion Zipline ATV Tarzan jump and Cenote Maya
- Romantic Cancun Cruise with Lobster Dinner 2 x 1
- Chichen Itza Shared Day Trip with Cenote Swim and Valladolid
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
- 4X1 (4TOURS FOR 1 PRICE) TULUM, COB, CENOTE SWIM AND PLAYA DEL CARMEN