3 In 1 Tour: Visit To The Animal Rescue Centre, Chocolate Making And Swim At A Waterfall - Limon
OverviewIn this combo tour you will visit an animal rescue center, a chocolate-producing indigenous house and a beautiful waterfall.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel, visit the Jaguar Rescue Center Foundation near Playa Cocles. The Jaguar Rescue Center offers shelter, treatment, and protection to ill or wounded wild animals including jaguars, monkeys, birds, snakes, and sloths. Volunteers and expert staff rehabilitate the animals beforethey are returned to the wild. Their work is funded, in part, by tourist visits.
Then visit alocal family to see how chocolate is made using fruit harvested from cacao trees growing beside their house. Watch the process as the cacao fruit is transformed into delicious chocolate.Finally, enjoy a moderate 20-minute hike through the jungle to reach the 40 foot (12 meter) high Volio Waterfall in the Talamanca Mountains for a refreshing swim before returning to your hotel. In the dry season it may be necessary to continue to a different waterfall nearby for swimming.
Inclusions for 3 In 1 Tour: Visit To The Animal Rescue Centre, Chocolate Making And Swim At A Waterfall
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for 3 In 1 Tour: Visit To The Animal Rescue Centre, Chocolate Making And Swim At A Waterfall
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Minimum of two people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Wear a swimsuit if you wish to swim in the waterfall
Your feet may get wet while walking to the waterfall so wear water shoes or bring a change of footwear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.