3-in-1 Ultimate Maya Experience Tour: Chichen Itza, Uxmal And Kabah - Merida
OverviewLive a complete Mayan experience of two days with this tour. On the first day, you will explore Chichen Itza with a professional guide and enjoy the tranquility of your morning visit before the crowds. On day 2, you will head to Uxmal and Kabah, see the temples and learn about the Maya civilization. This is the ultimate tour to learn all about the Maya culture while having an unforgettable time.
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourLive the ultimate Mayan experience while visiting three of the main archaeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula. This 3-in-1 tour will take place over two days so you can truly experience the best.
Day 1: Chichen Itza
After hotel pickup in Merida you'll head to Chichen Itza early in the morning. You'll be accompanied by your specialized guide who will give you a detailed tour of the site. Enjoy the tranquility of this morning visit before the crowds arrive and discover how this large pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Maya civilization around 600 AD to 1200. Learn why this place remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. After your tour, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Day 2: Uxmal and Kabah
After pickup from your hotel, you will head to Uxaml and Kabah. Accompanied by a professional guide, you'll get to know all about the temples which are characterized by Mayan style. In Uxmal, visit the Temple of the Magician which, according to the mythology of this place, was built by a dwarf king. See the Nunnery, which highlights the Puuc style and is characterized by smooth walls and decorated frieze. Visit the Governors Palace, with a facade of more than 20,000 tiles considered the most beautiful in the Maya area. After visiting Uxmal, you will drive to Cananahs restaurant to enjoy a 3-course meal. Then, you will go the archaeological site of Kabah and see two important buildings. First, visit the Codz Pop (Carpet funky) temple, belonging to the God of Water Chaac, where seven sculptures of Mayan rulers were found. Finally see The Palace Teocalli to end the tour. You'll be dropped-off at your hotel, taking with you memorable experiences of the richness of the Maya culture.
Inclusions for 3-in-1 Ultimate Maya Experience Tour: Chichen Itza, Uxmal And Kabah
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Buffet meal (day 1)
- A la carte menu(day 2)
Exclusions for 3-in-1 Ultimate Maya Experience Tour: Chichen Itza, Uxmal And Kabah
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.