OverviewExplore the hideaways and hidden coves of the Turkish Riviera on a relaxing 3-night cruise by 'gulet,' a traditional wooden sail boat. Following a route around the Gulf of Fethiye, from Fethiye to Marmaris, the cruise introduces you to tranquil island retreats and forest-clad peninsulas that are perfect for walking, swimming and sunbathing. All meals are included on board, and how you spend your time in each place is totally up to you!
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your host and fellow passengers on board your gulet, a small sailing boat with 16 number of cabins, each with its own bathroom. Pint-sized yet pristine, the gulet boasts a below-deck saloon bar and dining area as well as a spacious sun deck that’s perfect for sunbathing on as you cruise.
The tour introduces you to the islands and inlets around the sun-soaked Gulf of Fethiye on the Turkish Riviera, a place dubbed the Turquoise Coast for its startlingly blue waters. Aside from your last night in Marmaris, the rest of your cruise is spent hopping between the area’s rural coast towns.
How you spend your time when your gulet is docked is up to you. Stops at the best bays for swimming are factored into your route, and you’ll stay anchored each night. All meals are included on board your boat.
Inclusions for 3-Night Gulet Cruise From Fethiye To Marmaris
- 3 nights of accommodation on board a gulet
- All meals
Exclusions for 3-Night Gulet Cruise From Fethiye To Marmaris
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Day 1: Fethiye – Yassica Islands – Tersane Island – Bedri Rahmi Bay
Board your boat at Fethiye Harbour, and then cruise north into the Göcek Gulf, an area rich with stunning scenery. Relax on deck, gazing at mountains covered with pine forests and admiring the secluded islands that speckle the sea. Anchor in the Yassica islands (Yassica Adalari) for lunch, and then continue sailing to Tersane Island – the largest island in the gulf – for a swim.
Continue to a mainland bay, officially called Tasyaka but better known by its local name Bedri Rahmi Bay. Taking its moniker from the erudite Turkish writer and artist Bedri Rahmi Eyüpoglu, the bay is home to Lycian ruins, rock tombs and a mural of a fish painted onto a boulder that was done by the artist himself. Enjoy dinner in the peaceful setting and spend your night at leisure.
Overnight: boat docked at Bedri Rahmi Bay
Day 2: Bedri Rahmi Bay – Manastir Bay – Ağa Limanı
Enjoy breakfast on board, and then cruise across the gulf to Manastir Bay for your morning swim. Splash around the crystal-clear waters, and look out for the ruins of an old Roman bath that lies half submerged in the bay. According to local legend, Cleopatra and Mark Anthony visited the bay on their honeymoon, and the bay’s fine sand is said to have been imported from Egypt.
After lunch, cruise away from the bay to dock at Ağa Limanı, a U-shaped cove surrounded by forest-clad hills and craggy cliffs. Enjoy dinner on board and perhaps go for an evening stroll down the beach, seeing the sun set over the turquoise sea.
Overnight: boat docked at Ağa Limanı
Day 3: Aga Limani – Kumlubük – Cennet Island – Marmaris
Leave Ağa Limanı early in the morning and cruise to Kumlubük Bay, a short distance away. Moor up for breakfast, and enjoy some free time to explore Kumlubük village, or simply soak up the sun with a book.
Then, cruise over the water to a nearby peninsula named Cennet Island for your final swimming stop of the tour. Nicknamed ‘paradise island,’ the peninsula is blanketed with forestland and is perfect for a quiet walk if you want to want to shelter from the sun. Soak up the tranquility, and then return to your boat to cruise to Marmaris. Dock at Marmaris Harbour in time for dinner, and spend your evening doing whatever you please. The town is popular for its vibrant nightlife, so head into town if you want to party your last night away.
Overnight: boat docked in Marmaris
Day 4: Marmaris
Enjoy breakfast and then bid your group a fond farewell. You tour finishes in the morning when you leave the boat.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 12 years
Maximum 2 passengers per cabin
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The gullet can accommodate a maximum of 39 passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Semi Submarine Tour In Marmaris
- Private Boat Trip Around Marmaris Bays
- Marmaris Port Private Departure Transfer
- Diving At Galleon And Chimney From Marmaris
- Atlantis Waterpark In Marmaris
- Marmaris Bay And Adaköy Cruise From Marmaris
- AquaDream Waterpark Day Trip From Marmaris
- Turkish Bath Experience In Marmaris
- Scuba Diving For Beginners In Marmaris And Icmeler
- Pamukkale Day Tour From Marmaris