3-Night Private Harbin Tour Combo Package Including Lunch
OverviewThis 3-night private tour combo package of Harbin takes you to see the best of what this winter wonderland has to offer. Visit St. Sophia Cathedral - a symbol of Harbin, and explore the world's largest ice and snow art exhibition are just a few highlights. You will also watch daring locals jump into freezing Songhua River of Harbin for winter swimming. Lodging is excluded from this package.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of buffet or a la carte
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arriving Harbin
Upon arrival at Harbin Taiping international Airport, you will be greeted by your tour guide at arrival lobby of the airport and transferred to your own prearranged downtown Harbin hotel. You may stroll around at your leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Harbin - St. Sophia Church - Central Street - Ice and Snow World (L)
At 9am, your private guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby and take you to St Sophia Cathedral, which is a Byzantine style architecture. It was first built in 1907 and then rebuilt into brick and wood structure in 1912; however, the church's original shape and Latin cross footprint was preserved during reconstruction. It is currently the largest Orthodox Church in the Far East. Next, visit The Central Street, which was originally built in 1898 when there were abundant of Russian businessmen in Harbin, China. In the evening, you will go to Ice and Snow World, located on the north bank of the Songhua River, to explore the amusement park and a major attraction of Harbin hosting International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival dunging the winter. You will see spectacular ice and snow sculptures created by artists globally.
Day 3: Harbin -Sun Island (L)
This morning, you will be driven to visit the Sun Island Scenic Area which is covered by thick layer of snow in winter and the hosting place of the world-famous snow sculpture festival: International Snow Sculpture Art Expo. Be marveled by a variety of massive and tall snow sculptures.
Day 4: Harbin
Today, take your time to get ready for pickup by your driver and head to the airport (one-way hotel to airport) where this tour concludes.
DailyLunch Location Options(chooseone):
A: DumplingsatfamousHarbin dumplingrestaurant: The OrientalKingDumpling
B: Self-serve hot potrestaurant
C: Barbecue buffet restaurant
Lunch Drink Options (choose one):
A: Harbin Beer
Inclusions for 3-Night Private Harbin Tour Combo Package Including Lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission tickets
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch)
Exclusions for 3-Night Private Harbin Tour Combo Package Including Lunch
- Hotel accommodations
- Personal expense
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please provide your flight information at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Yabuli Ski Resort and Panda House Private Trip from Harbin with Accommodation
- Hot Spring Experience with Hot Pot Dinner in Harbin
- Half-Day Private Old Harbin Street Walking Tour with Meal
- Revolving Restaurant Dining Experience at Harbin Dragon Tower
- Half Day Tour for Harbin Guandongguxiang and Wood Sculpture Museum
- Private Departure Transfer to Harbin HRB Airport from Yabuli Ski Resort
- Private Transfer to Yabuli Ski Resort from Harbin City