3-Night Tour To Puerto Madryn By Air From Buenos AiresWrite a Review
OverviewFly from Buenos Aires to Trelew for a 3-night Puerto Madryn adventure! Just 2 hours away by air, you will departure at Trelew and then have a transfer to Puerto Madryn. The est coastal city provides easy access to Valdés Peninsula and Punta Tombo. Visit both places during two days of tours, marveling at interesting geographic accidents and native fauna such as penguins, elephant seals, southern sea lions, marine birds, among others.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival
Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel.
Day 2: Puerto Madryn (B)
You'll begin the trip by stopping at the “Carlos Ameghino Interpretation Center” from where you will have a panoramic view of both gulfs: “Nuevo” and “San Jose”. During this trip we expand on the interpretation of the terrestrial ecosystem that is explained by the specialized guides. Our trip continues to Puerto Pirámide a tourist village, from where we embark on the whale watching ships, guided by captains Tito Bottazzi and Sebastian Romeo, who will explain the coastal and marine ecosystem. There is free time for lunch in “Quimen Quipan”. Then the tour continues to Caleta Valdes, an interesting geographic accident and settlement of the southern elephant seals. On the Atlantic Ocean, you also have the opportunity to observe a colony of southern sea lions and the landscape of the lighthouse “Punta Delgada”. As we return to Puerto Madryn, we will see the Great and the Small Salt Lakes and Birds Island; which has various marine birds in the area. In the outskirts you will also find the replica of the San Jose Fort Chapel.
Day 3: Punta Tombo (B)
We will visit the most important Magellan´s Penguin Reservation of Latin America. On having returned you will have time for lunch (optional), in Rawson's Port, famous for their fish and seafood. Later, we will go to Punta Tombo, geographical accident that Magellan's penguin uses as habitat. Time estimated of permanency in this reservation: 1:30 hs. - There you will have time to observe how coexist on the coast, Gulls, Skúas, Giant Petrels, Cormorants, Ostreros and Pato Vapor and, given the extension of the area, typical species of the steppe like Guanacos, Choiques, Maras and Grey Foxes. As in the previous tour (Valley of the Chubut River), we will visit Gaiman's locality, to admire their Culture, chapels of a very particular architecture, and we will give you the chance to taste the Welsh Tea. The price of this excursion doesn't include entrances nor lunch or welsh tea.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Transfer from the Hotel to the Airport/Bus Terminal.
Inclusions for 3-Night Tour To Puerto Madryn By Air From Buenos Aires
- 3 nights in a 3-star accommodation at Hotel Villa Piren, Hotel Bahia Nueva or Las Maras (Double room with breakfast).
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer from Trelew airport and Puerto Madryn hotels
- Round-trip flights between Buenos Aires and Trelew
Exclusions for 3-Night Tour To Puerto Madryn By Air From Buenos Aires
- Lunches and dinners
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to Valdes Peninsula on Day 2
- Entrance fee to Punta Tombo on Day 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.